Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going Grey

So I am really trying my best to find an audition song that fits my personality along with something that could be good for the musical I'm auditioning for.It's been really difficult finding that song. I have gone from thinking about singing a song from the show to Death Cab for Cutie's "passenger seat" and i would like to do something withing my range, which is not very high and yet still impressive and upbeat. I was thinking maybe green day, or maybe even the foo fighters. All I know is I need to decide soon in order to get rehearsing it. It's making me violently nervous already and I don't even have a song yet. I'm gonna be perfectly fine and not nervous for the audition but I am gonna be gray by the time I get there. GAHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment